Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving and pictures

Hey everyone! It's Brian.
It was great to see everyone at Thanksgiving. We look forward to catching most of you again at Christmas. Sorry if we don't update this often enough, things can get pretty busy around here at times.
Anyway, I thought I'd take the time to post some of the pics that we mentioned in our previous blog, mainly the podium and the flight. We never can seem to take the camera with us to all the important things. Anyway, we'll have more for you in a little while, so keep an eye out!




1 comment:

Stacia said...

Hi Jeanette and Brian! So I found your blog...I have one too so come and see it when you get a chance. Hope you guys had a good Christmas! We missed you, I'm sure you were traveling...hope you didn't catch the bug that went around at the young adult Christmas party. Me and the kids sure did :-) Fun, Fun, !! Enjoy your break from school and we'll see you later!
Stacia