So, it's been a really long time since either one of us has posted, so here's what's happened:
1. We got to go to Six Flags over Georgia for FREE for Air Force day. Of course, we spent another $60 on Flash Passes. We got to ride almost immediately, and I got kinda sick throughout the day. Those crazy rollercoasters will do it.
2.A few weeks ago we built a podium for my classroom. Brian was a great help, and I stained it. It's a little lopsided, but it does its job.
3. I'm 25! Brian surprised on my birthday with a weekend in downtown Atlanta! We went to Agatha's, a dinner theatre we spotted last year while at DragonCon.
It was great, especially right before my first concert.
4. Brian got to fly on an incentive flight. He rode on a cargo plane while they refueled a jet.
5. I survived my first concert. A few mishaps, but the important part is--IT'S OVER!
6. We got a new Simmons BeautyRest mattress. It's so much better than the fabulous donated, yet very old mattress we had. Very firm, and we don't roll towards the middle now;)