Saturday, December 18, 2010

Third Trimester

It's been several months since I posted, but it's Christmas break, so I'm taking some time. I'm in my 27th week of pregnancy, and I'm happy to say that this may be the most uneventful pregnancy ever (knock on wood). Sorry, no pictures. #1) I'm not really a picture taker. #2) I don't really feel like documenting my bigness. However, I've only gained 5 lbs.

Post-graduate school life hasn't been boring. We worked all summer to buy a house and finally succeeded. I've been teaching in Paris, and it's an interesting experience . I have some really good kids, but it's taking me longer than I'd like to get used to living in a town of 26,000 people. One of the upsides is that we have a really great church family here, too.

Brian is substitute teaching and trying to find full-time work, and little Joseph is scheduled to make his appearance in about 3 months. Other than that, life is normal.

If I don't get to tell you personally, have a Merry Christmas!

No comments: