1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Totally love wrapping presents. They definitely look like a five-year old did it, but I still love it.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial. Real all the way! But, I pretty much have to have a fake one, b/c of my allergies.
3. When do you put up the tree? Whenever I have time and feel like.
4. When do you take the tree down? Before I have to go back to school. Usually after New Year's.
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes, but it's so bad for you.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Well, there was there this air brush thing.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Family members that I don't talk to much.
8. Easiest person to buy for? My mom. She's always so happy to get any present.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? No.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I've never done this. Probably b/c my mom never did. Mostly, cuz I'm cheap and low on time.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I always, always, always hated getting clothes. PJ's, socks, school clothes. And I could totally tell before I unwrapped them because I shook everything under the tree before Christmas morning.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Home Alone, baby!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Black Friday, if I can, but this year, we're waiting til we get to Texas.
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Probably.
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Chocolate
15. Lights on the tree? No. Candles.What am I stupid? Candles stopped being used b/c they were a serious fire hazard. Colored lights, please.
16. Favorite Christmas song? Never ask a musician what their favorite any kind of song is.
17. Do you travel at Christmas or stay home? Unfortunately, we'll be travelling, but at least we'll be in Texas for a long time.
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes
19. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel. We've had the same one for the Styron tree since I can remember.
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? We go to, like, three Christmases, which is awesome, but it always varies. However, I always want to open on Christmas Eve, but when I do, I'm completely sad on Christmas morning. Nothing to look forward to!
21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Yeah, stress, but usually due to a major Christmas concert I have to pull off or finals.
22. Favorite ornament theme or color? Anything Hallmark is pretty fun. My tree is probably always going to be a hot mess. Rarely, did any of our Christmas trees look Martha Stewart. It was all about homemade ornaments, tacky tinsel and Jim and me determing everything.
23. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Turkey and dressing. Kinda boring that way. Oh, and chocolate pie.
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? Guitar Hero and some tennis shoes.
25. Who is most likely to respond to this? No idea.