Sunday, August 31, 2008

New Job at Ingleside Village Pizza (the new location)

For the past 2.5 months, I have been working at Moe's. It's been honest work, but it's definitely hard to go back to making not much more than you did at 16. The other day, God led me right into a job that is much better for me-more money for the same effort, within walking distance of the Townsend School of Music (Mercer Music Building), groovy atmosphere, that's right, I said groovy. If you haven't already tried the original Ingleside Village Pizza, you really need to. As a pizza connoisseur, my recommendation carries the greatest influence (in my head).

Check it out! And remember, I'm at the :
* New Location * 1635 Montpelier Ave. Macon, GA 478-743-4113

Monday-Closed (so awesome!)
Tuesday-Saturday 11-9
Sunday-5-9
http://www.inglesidevillagepizza.com/

5 comments:

Amber said...

I love your back to school pictures! I think that's awesome that you did that.

Dawn said...

Congratulations! Everything seems to just be falling into place. That's great!

Stacia said...

Love your Hello Kitty lunch bag!! Make sure you take pictures at midterm too!! I wonder if you'll look as enthusiastic :-) Glad you got your new job, I'll have to make a trip up there to try it out one day!

Tabby said...

Hope everything goes well with the new job, it was great seeing you guys this weekend! I love your "back to school" pics, too!

Sarah said...

Your back to school pics are so funny. Congrats on the new job. Good luck with all of it.