Wednesday, June 20, 2007

VBS FUN with the 3-yr olds aka THE MOST EXHAUSTING WEEK OF MY LIFE

This is what I see everyone morning. Doesn't look like much here, but it's great! I like seeing the countryside.



Cody--I want a kid just like him...someday. He's all boy but likes hugs, sucks his thumb and always wants to be held:) He thinks he's Evil Knevil; he justs throws himself to the ground with no fear.

Haley

Davin--What a singer! Very intelligent and can color inside the lines. Pretty impressive for a 3-yr old.

E.D.I.M.G.I.A.F.A.D.: Every day in Middle Georgia is Armed Forces Appreciation Day

Another view from the apartment

The Chaos

Haley again

Bryson--really cute, but I can never understand a word he says. Something tells me he's making fun of me. Stupid say, "What?"

Caleb--The strong, silent type. He says about 10 words a day but lets loose on the playground.

VBS Door

Left side of the room--Brian helped me put it together and draw.

Right side


No comments: